December 30, 2012

2013 Home Inspiration

Have you ever had an itch you can't scratch? Lately I've been itching to unpack, have my own place, and decorate. Has it really only been two and a half months since we moved out of our home? It feels like longer. Don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful that we have family we can stay with! Its just not our own space. You try fitting the bare minimum you need for a baby, yourself, and your spouse in one room.

I've been on Pinterest a lot lately, which only makes this itch worse! There are so many beautiful homes and brilliant projects that are just calling my name.

Chevron Pattern Rug
{DIY here}
Striped Curtains
{DIY here}
Upholstered Headboard
{Tutorial here}
Wreath
{From teach. craft. love.}

Pillows
{From Walmart.com}

Wall Color

Pantry Storage
{"Reader Space" from IHeart Organizing}

Double Shower Curtains

Vinyl Kitchen Backsplash
Kitchen backsplash, pantry or bathroom upgrade - vinyl quatrefoil design -
{Landee On Etsy}
I mean, gorgeous, great ideas, right? I'm in love! There's so much more here! Can we have our own home? Please, please, please, please?? I didn't even get to decorate for the holiday season this year. I have a feeling that we have a lot of great changes coming in 2013!

I wish I were more handy with Photoshop, but since I'm not, here's a regular 'ol list of things I'd like to accomplish in our, currently imaginary, home for 2013:

1. Sell Dining Room table set & buy new one.
2. Get rug for family room.
3. Sell Master Bedroom furniture set & buy new one.
4. Re-do Aubrey's room.
5. Buy new pots & pans.
6. Buy new dishes.
7. Buy new washer & dryer.
8. Sell faux leather sofa and buy IKEA Sofa
9. Get new comforter for master bedroom.
10. Buy new entertainment system.

We're not made of money, so I'm determined to find a way to make things happen on a budget. I know its possible!


Happy (almost) New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts