- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1/3 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 2/3 Cups of Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder (optional)
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 Cups of Oatmeal
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Nuts (optional)
- 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
3. Let dough sit for about 10 minutes.
4. Drop large spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet and flatten them.
5. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cool & enjoy!
My husband isn't a huge breakfast eater and I believe that breakfast gets your brain going in the morning. So I wanted something he could just grab a few of on the way out the door in the morning. We didn't have any chocolate chips, nuts, or protein powder on hand and these were still delicious! And please ignore the fact that I left them in a little too long!