- 1 Can of Pinto Beans
- 1 Can of Kidney Beans
- 1 Can of Corn
- 3 Cans of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Packet of Ranch Dressing Mix (not the dip!)
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Tortilla Chips
1. Cook and drain ground beef
2. Combine ground beef, canned food (do not drain the cans), and seasoning packets in crockpot.
3. Stir and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
4. Serve and top with cheese and sour cream. Enjoy alone or with tortilla chips.
This is always a hit in our house! Its a great meal to just toss in the crockpot on a busy day. If you like your food with a little kick, add a can of chiles to the mix.
Thanks to my friend, Shana, for sharing the recipe with me!