May 19, 2013

Big Changes

I'm going to be making some big changes on the blog very soon! I've decided to start my own business from home making handmade and unique mobiles. Coincidentally, I'm calling it Tumbleweeds & Snowflakes.

Instead of writing about my family. moving, etc., I will just be writing about DIY ideas, recipes, and my business. I would really love and appreciate your support through these changes, especially as I get my business up and running.

I will be posting some sneak peeks of a few mobiles I'll be selling once I get some pictures of them. I will also be opening an Etsy shop soon. Until then please follow Tumbleweeds & Snowflakes for updates, sneak peeks, and possibly a giveaway!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/TumbleweedsAndSnowflakes
Instagram: @tumbleweedsandsnowflakes
Email: tumbleweedsandsnowflakes@gmail.com
Blogger: Please click the 'Join This Site' button on the right hand side.

Thank you for your support! Please be patient while I get things up and running smoothly. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts