October 11, 2012

Family Pictures

I just want to take a moment and share some beautiful photos of our family by an amazing photographer, Stephanie, here in Yuma. She's a Marine wife from Michigan who runs her own business, Stephanie Marie Photography. I had seen so many of my friends getting adorable family pictures done by her.
She took Aubrey's newborn pictures and was so incredibly patient through the diaper changes, feedings, and fussiness. Aubrey was not very cooperative to say the least! But Stephanie never made us feel like we were being an inconvenience or taking up too much of her time. When we got the pictures back they were better than I had imagined! She even included a few free gifts for us which was so sweet! Here's some of Aubrey's newborn pictures:






There are so many more that are too cute not to share, but they don't have her logo on them and I would hate to see someone passing off her fantastic work as their own. One little freebie she gave us was a custom Facebook Timeline cover.
On her Facebook page she did a raffle for a mini family session. I rule at raffles so of course I won! ;) Just kidding, it was totally random & I was just a lucky winner.
So, I cashed in our mini session last weekend and let me just say, I am astonished once again at the quality and beauty of her photos (and our family of course)! I'm so sad that we found an amazing photographer in Yuma and we're moving out of the city. I guess we'll just have to make some trips back to visit and get more pictures done! You can never have too many pictures to show off and hang in your home! :) That being said, here are some of the wonderful family pictures she took of us:





Thank you so so much, Stephanie! We love our pictures and can't wait to frame them in our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts